Chrysler Pacifica / voyager lift kit instructions
1. Park your vehicle on a clean flat surface, engage the parking brake and block the rear tires.
2. Jack and support your vehicle using factory specified lift points.
3. Remove front wheels.
4. Disconnect front sway bar links from strut. (Figure .1)
5. Unbolt front ABS/brake hose bracket from front strut. (Figure. 2)
6. Unbolt ABS sensor from front steering knuckle and position in a safe place out of the way. (Figure. 3)
7. Remove lower strut bolts while carefully supporting lower con-trol arm and steering knuckle to avoid damage to CV axle shaft. (Figure. 4)
8. Remove windshield wiper arms by removing caps at base of arm and unbolting.
9. Carefully remove both fender to cowl side seals. (Figure. 5)
10. Remove upper windshield cowl plastic by undoing push pins and carefully releasing snap rail off of windshield.
11.Unplug and remove wiper motor linkage assembly.(Figure. 6)
12.DO NOT LOOSEN NUT IN CENTER OF STRUT MOUNT.THAT HOLDS YOUR STRUT ASSEMBLY TOGETHER. THESPRING IS UNDER HIGH PRESSURE. STRUT DISASSEM-BLY IS NOT REQUIRED.
13.Remove front struts from vehicle. (Figure. 7)
14.Install front strut spacers. (Figure. 8)
15. Reinstall front struts using supplied cam bolt in the upper hole and factory bolt in lower hole. (Figure. 9)16. Install wiper motor assembly.17.When reinstalling upper cowl plastic be sure to take your time evenly snapping it back into the snap rail on the windshield as not to damage it.18.Reconnect sway bar linkage to strut.19.Reinstall ABS sensor and brake hose bracket to their original locations and torque all fasteners to their factory specifications.20.Reinstall front wheels and torque to factory specification.
1. On level hard surface jack and support vehicle using factory specified lift points. Be sure vehicle is safely lift-ed high enough for a rear spring removal.
2. Remove rear wheels.
3. Unbolt wheel liner enough to access shock bracket.
4. Using a suitable jack support lower control arm, then remove the lower shock mount. (Figure. 10)
5. Unbolt upper shock mount and remove shock. (Figure. 11)
6. Support lower control arm so that it can be lowered.
7. Loosen rear control arm camber bolts at subframe. (Figure. 12) (DO NOT REMOVE)
8. Remove lower control arm bolt at knuckle. (Figure. 13) (Caution Coil Spring is creating pressure on lower con-trol arm.)
9. Slowly lower the Lower Control Arm to release pres-sure from the Coil Spring. (Figure. 14)
10. Install the Rear Spring Spacer will go over the Rear Coil Spring during installation on top of Rubber Isolator. (Figure. 15)
11. Install the spacer and spring using a suitable jack. (Figure. 16) While compressing spring it will be under high pressure.
12. If necessary apply pressure to Rear Trailing arm to align Lower Control Arm into position and install Lower Control Arm hardware.
13. Remove compression on Lower Control Arm and tighten the Lower Control Arm Camber Bolt.
14. Repeat process on opposite side.
15. Install Shock Relocation Bracket to the Shock Mount and install to the Upper Shock Mount. (Figure. 17)
16. Reinstall Lower Shock Hardware. (Figure. 18)
17. Reinstall Wheel Well Liner.
18. Torque all fasteners to factory specifications.
19. Install wheels and torque to factory specifications.